The MIoD has been supporting the business community for over 10 years, and our suite of Professional Development programmes has been specifically designed to elevate board performance, build confidence and enhance your knowledge in all areas of business. Our interactive courses will equip you with the skills needed to tackle existing and new challenges and gain experience in focused areas.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Mauritius Institute of Directors will at any stage permit a change in the nominated participant.
If you wish to amend a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Name of Participant booked
- New Participant: Full Name, Job Title, Company, NIC/Passport Number, Email Address
If you wish to cancel a booking, please note that the following cancellation policy applies:
- Cancellations within 5 days of the event will be non-refundable
- Cancellations within 15 days of the event will incur a 15% penalty
- Cancellations prior to 15 days will incur no penalty
In the event that a training workshop is cancelled by the MIoD, registrants will be refunded the full fee.
Participants should note that public workshops/conference/networking may be covered by the local/international media.